Blue Sky’s sustainable collection of planners and calendars is a simple product line made from ethically sourced materials in partnership with One Tree Planted. Each item is easy to recycle, contains no glue or lamination, and uses minimal ink for a smaller carbon footprint. Shop the One Tree Planted x Blue Sky collection here >>
Blue Sky’s sustainable materials include:
- Bamboo paper, which is more renewable than tree pulp.
- Stone paper, a tree-free alternative.
- Soy-based ink for easier paper recycling and less chemical waste.
- Kraft paper derived from natural wood fiber instead of chemicals.
- Easy to recycle twin-wire binding in Antique Brass.
- Paper storage pockets.
We are also working to make our office more sustainable by reducing waste and limiting our use of plastics. We strive to grow within the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of Good Health and Well-Being, Quality Education, Clean Water and Sanitation, Responsible Production and Consumption, Climate Action, and Life on Land.
Read Blue Sky’s Annual Corporate Sustainability Report Here.
Learn How To Recycle Your Planner Here.